Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i read alot on this site about this issue and could not find any good info..my problem is my bike is an 08 cbr600rr..with 1600 miles on it..at 5 grand and 6 grand i get a vibrating in the handle bars, but if i pull in the cutch it goes away..or if i speed up...any gear goes it but after 6 grand its smooth as can be..anyone have any help...

·
Registered
235 Posts
sounds pretty normal to me....do you have oem bar ends? you could try aftermarket ones that are a bit heavier to see if that will dampen out the vibrations.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm when i got the bike it had no bar weights...so i bought the weights and put oem bar ends on..it helped a lil but it still does it..is it cause it is still new..am i being nervous..

·
Registered
235 Posts
you wont have any issues with the fact that ur handlebars are vibrating except that it might hurt ur hands during long rides. If you can live with it, just ride and forget it. My 03 has vibrations around the same rpms as u but i just live it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was just making sure it wasent something bad..im going to check all the bolts again and maybe change the windscreen bolts to better metal ones..i dont mind it cuz i never ride really at that rpm..but when i do it made me nervous

1 - 5 of 5 Posts