Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its that time of the year again... where everyone seems to think they are funny by saying that they crashed or when the girlfriend tries to scare you by saying she is pregnant..

Whats the best April Fool's joke that has been pulled on you or you have pulled on someone??

Does anyone know where this day comes from?

Happy April Fools' Day!

Vince

·
Registered
618 Posts
When I lived in Chicago, a buddy of mine kept his bike at his parent's house because they had a nice garage and he lived in a shady apartment complex. It was just starting to warm up a bit and we were all riding again after a long winter. We had his mom call him and say that she had his dad move the bike into the drive way so they could get to some other stuff. She then told him that she forgot about it, hopped in her suburban and rolled over it. He freaked out and called her some bad names. She kept playing around saying it is only a bike etc. He got pissed at us for laughing. We hopped in the car and drive over to his parents's house. When we opened the garage we all yelled April Fools. We got him good.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Haha, last April Fools day, my little 10 yr. old Nephew called my sister at work, and he was like 'Mom, theres someone in the house, im sooooooo scared, they are tearing everything apart and I think they are gonna find me' and he faked crying and stuff, and my sister started FREAKING OUT, and then she was all, screaming at people at work to call the cops and stuff, cause she didnt want to hang up, and like, right before someone said they were calling the cops my little nephew just said 'APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!' the funniest part about it, is, it was my nephews idea, we didnt even know he did it, till my sister told us about it the next day, pretty funny if you ask me, 10 yr. olds and their imaginations.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Dam, I forgot all about it being the 1st. I`m red tagged from work, sick right now, man am I gonna miss some good stuff. I work with alot of real kooks, we had a blast last year, you never knew if what was going on was real or not. I`ll have to use my absence to my advantage somehow.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Today is my Moms 50th birthday, just think what it has to have been like for her to have her birthday on April Fools her whole life. SHe doesn't want a big party so we are giving her that but my brother and i go to college about an hour and a half away from home and he already told her he can't come home. I am calling her this afternoon and wishing her happy birthday and saying wish i could be there and all that stuff, then my bro and girlfriend and i are giogn to walk in the front door of the house couple mins after that, she will love it i am sure. :bounce:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I pulled over my best friend and gave him a ticket. At the bottom of the ticket I signed it April Fools. I tried to act like I didn't even know him. He was begging me not to give him a ticket. He never noticed the signature at the bottom. After I left he calls me on my cell phone and starts to yell at me. I tell him that I don't know what your talking about man. He's so pissed he still has not looked at the signature. I let this go all day. He calls me like 10 times yelling at me. I finally told him that maybe I could help. I asked him to tell me the cops name who gave the ticket. He just gets more pissed and says "you know who gave me the damn ticket". I told him to just look at the signature on the ticket. He's like "ok, I will play your stupid game". Then he finally sees the signature. He goes nuts and then laughs for about 30 minutes strait. It was great. :bitchslap:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Sheriff said:
I pulled over my best friend and gave him a ticket. At the bottom of the ticket I signed it April Fools. I tried to act like I didn't even know him. He was begging me not to give him a ticket. He never noticed the signature at the bottom. After I left he calls me on my cell phone and starts to yell at me. I tell him that I don't know what your talking about man. He's so pissed he still has not looked at the signature. I let this go all day. He calls me like 10 times yelling at me. I finally told him that maybe I could help. I asked him to tell me the cops name who gave the ticket. He just gets more pissed and says "you know who gave me the damn ticket". I told him to just look at the signature on the ticket. He's like "ok, I will play your stupid game". Then he finally sees the signature. He goes nuts and then laughs for about 30 minutes strait. It was great. :bitchslap:
Dude, that's the best one I've heard yet! You get the best april fools joke award. :p

·
Registered
74 Posts
mine wasn't april fools but it was funny, to us :lol2: . This was back home, like the 10th grade, I was stayin at a friend's of mine. HTe three of us ordered 2 pizzas and some bread sticks. The girl comes to the door, and we had chriss run around the house in his under wear chasing the dog. She laughs her ass off, but she forgets our breadsticks at the store, so she has to go back and get them. PJ was mad and he tells me to go get his freakish clown mask, you know the one that looks like IT. I get and he is standing in the doorway wihtthe leaf blower. He makes me stay out in the dark the entire time while we are waiting for the breadsticks, He turns off the lights to the walk, I am hiding behind a pillar. SHe finally gets there and I am waiting for her. She gets up to the walk (long ass drive) and she is a few steps away from the door. I jump out, PJ turns onthe lights at the same time. I Crank on the Leaf blower :bounce: And she starts freakin out. But i flooded the carb, and here I am crankin on hte leaf blower and crap, I finally decide to quick and run right past her. She is all freakin out and pissed, and starts yellin at PJ and ****. I ran all the way aroudn the house and hid in the back car port, (an acre worth of land) for about 15-20 minutes waitin for her head lights to pull out of the drvie so she don't beat my ass goin into the house through the front. I don't know why i didn't go through the back i guess it was all that adrenaline. that was fun, i still remember that and we make fun about it every now and then when ever i go home.

Di Roc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts