Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had my 21st birthday on March 30th. I've bought so much stuff for the bike over the month of March the only way I can justify it to myself is saying they are all birthday gifts for myself. Here are some pictures of my bike and the stuff I've bought in the last month:
There are new Race Tech Gold Valves and Springs inside those forks

Ohlins Rear Shock

Ohlins Damper

Pit Bull front stand and Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers

And not to mention track day fees and what not...and about 10 minutes ago I bought another set of BT-002s. What started out to be a fun hobby has become a rediculous obsession.

C

·
0 Posts
Let me guess.. Your a Bridgestone man? :partyman: Happy birthday! Nice toys... :finga:

·
Banned
433 Posts
Don't mean to pry...but how can a 21 year old afford all that? I understand if you don't feel like elaborating.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't mean to pry...but how can a 21 year old afford all that? I understand if you don't feel like elaborating
No big deal...I started working for my Pops in the summer when I was 16, started saving my money. By the time I went to college I had like 7k in the bank. Spent a bunch of money on my old truck over Christmas break freshman year. Sold the truck. Bought my bike new in 03 before my sophmore year in college. Dropped out of college after the 3rd semester, and I've been working full time since then. Was living on my own for about a year, now I'm back with the family until I save up some money to buy a house. The bike is paid for, so I decided to fix it up a little.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Awesome looking bike man, I really need to set myself up with an Ohlins rear and some RaceTech in the front

·
Banned
433 Posts
You're a very blessed young man. Nice home loving family. Appreciate it. My family's all dead...and I live in a third world country. Must be nice to be you (not being sarcastic). Now just treat the women with respect and don't lie to people....and you'll be living a near perfect life.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts