Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone has a good Easter, all the best to you and your family.

Jason

·
Registered
61 Posts
happy easter to you all
i was riding back from a friends house today and coming round this blind bend i had some nutter on a bike overtake me in the other lane and he was really going for it... i just held my breath and hoped nothing was coming round that bend from the opposite direction as he would have been killed. always see the nuts at the weekends

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
starting off my easter morning with vodka and redbull. its 3 am and im bored and lonley. lol. soon as the sun comes up im on the bike.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Ceph said:
Happy Easter everyone. i am the Easter Bunny... who wants to help me go hide eggs?

more pics here: http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=46566
your the man ceph. i never thought i would see the easter bunny riding a bike more less on the back wheel.... lol good stuff. my life is now complete. happy easter everyone. hope the cops didn't mess with you for being dressed like that.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Easter bunny...where's the gear!?! at least you're not wearin' a corona tank top & flip flops!

Ceph...whole family got a good laugh from that one! Thanks!!!

Ride well...

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
693 Posts
happy easter everyone, ceph thats badass when christmas rolls arond will you dress up like santa and hire a small blck elf,like on bad santa and pop a wheelie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts