Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to wish u all a happy thanksgiving, had our turkey day over here in korea. To all our brothers/sisters in the service, stay safe and see ya soon.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Happy thanks giving to all of my
600RR.net Family & Friends

·
Registered
145 Posts
Happy thanksgiving to all and enjoy the turkey/tryptophan coma.

·
Ninjore Supreme
6,535 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving I had Iraqi Pizza HUT

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Virgil said:
Just want to wish u all a happy thanksgiving, had our turkey day over here in korea. To all our brothers/sisters in the service, stay safe and see ya soon.
lol are you sure that was turkey!!!!!!!!:icon_lol:

·
Registered
150 Posts
happy turkey day! silverbullet2005 and myself are going for a little ride today,it's a blistering 42 degrees out right now. won't be long we'll have to put on our tire chains!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving especially to all the boys over seas that can't be with their families. Stay safe out there brothers. Take care of eachother and have a good meal with your government issued extended family. Those chowhalls in Iraq serve up some pretty good meals these days.

·
Registered
159 Posts
First Post,....Happy Thanksgiving all, +1 to all our armed services for giving us the opportunity to eat at home in peace with our families.

C

·
0 Posts
Happy Turkey Day everyone! I left at 5 am yesterday and made it to Bend Oregon in 8.5 hours! No traffic whatsoever! I'm staying on the Dechutes river. Last night we had 6" of snow! Tomorrow I'm going 4- wheeling in the sand dunes near Florence with my buddies. Good times! Wish you all the best... -CV

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!! Got me some collard green soup cooking, Ham is about to go in the oven and the turkey is waiting to get deep fried!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

1 - 20 of 23 Posts