Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is now my favorite place to buy. They sell most things cheaper then I can find anywhere else. Customer service is GREAT, quickest replies out of all the vendors I have dealt with, and also very helpful, which is real important to me. To top it off they ship fast and are nice people.

So if you are looking for a nice place to get some great deals, shop at HardRacing for sure

edit.. oh yea, they are on east coast.. so faster shipping then another online vendor i like to shop at whos on the west coast

·
Registered
463 Posts
Never bought from them before, but my friend told me they're amazing as well. I personally don't like to shop on that website because it's annoying. The layout and design of the website sucks ass. It's literally like somebody just said **** it, and put a bunch of random products on a page. The website sucks in my opinion, but I've heard nothing but good stories about them other than that.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I bought my Ohlins shock from them and had it shipped to my hotel when I was on vacation down in Florida. Very good service and they went the extra mile to make sure I got it. I don't think anyone can touch their price on Ohlins products. I'd buy from them again for certain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts