Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have seen other threads that have said great things about hardracing.com so I was about to purchase a two brothers slip on from there. I noticed you have to put the phone number from your credit card...the lost or stolen number on the back side... It just didn't seem normal to me. Anyone have any input or experience with this????

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
yes they are, I used to use them quite often.

All of the site sponsors are awesome!

SuperbikeSupply, CycleSector, Hardracing, etc...

·
Registered
233 Posts
i have purchased several items from them. no worries. one of the best vendors period. great service, fast shipping.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I bought some Galfer SS lines front and rear for $90 from hardracing. They're legit.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yes.... Awesome.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I know I have seen other threads that have said great things about hardracing.com so I was about to purchase a two brothers slip on from there. I noticed you have to put the phone number from your credit card...the lost or stolen number on the back side... It just didn't seem normal to me. Anyone have any input or experience with this????
I thought that was a little questionable too to be honest with you.

However, I still proceeded w/the purchase, received the merchandise ordered and in short order.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I've seen a few sites that ask for the banks number - no idea why but never had a problem with it. They have all your other info anyway, I assume it's just in case there's a problem.

Haven't ordered anything from them yet but see lots of stuff from people who have, they're legit man.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Based all the feedback I got I went ahead and ordered the Two Brothers exhaust I wanted. The bike is coming along....Oh yeah by the way my Fiancee hates this site...LOL

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think they do that for fraud, just incase someone tries to use someoen elses CC and it saves them from being rippedo ff because if you lose your CC and someone claims it stolen they won't get the money you know how CC are.

They do that to make sure they don't lose out.

I to was a little like wtf and then figured they just do that to either help from fraud and scams and in the long run to double check it is the right info you give, thats why they say onlyu to the address the cc is tied to.

They are really good, I got my shipment the fastest from them out of all the venders on this site and that through customs.

Most of the venders are ligit if not never hurts to ask people on here, like you just did and got great feedback.

All in all you will see how fast they process the order and ship it, they are great.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Great place to order! Order the PCV and AutoTuner w/BMC Filter and recieved everything pretty fast. Great people to work with and will always go back to them.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
hardracing.com---->

do bizness with them on the R1 forum

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
No doubt. Just got my rearsets from them. Some of the best guys I've dealt with.

My only complaint is that their website sucks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
they are ridiculously fast shipping and great in response. providing the 1800 number isn't all that common but places do ask for it so it isn't anything new. I have noticed that they seem to request that when they don't have a fully automated cc system in case they need to call for approvals etc. i have done business with them got my pc5 they are fantastic and have great prices

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
great vendor, great prices. I got my pc3 from them and it was fast. My only complaint is their website could just a big overhaul. I just find it unorganized.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts