Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can never pass up a chance to BUST on Harley owners.

Here is a pick up that was towed into my buddies garage the other day, I guess the owner is moving to Missisippi.

Funny.........

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Wow, using generalizations to hate on other people that enjoy being up on two.

Wow, just wow.....

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude get off it.........

I never said anything about hating other people.

Wow,just wow............

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
i didn't know HD's grow on plants now. nice find!

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
hahaahha

if i camo my hog people wont be able to see it to steal it!!!

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts
Is that an old panhead?

My dad actually builds choppers and restores/works on Harleys and Indians. Ive always been about sportbikes since day one but every now and again I will jump on a Rigid chopper for a ride. Here he is with his daily ride:

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Is that an old panhead?

My dad actually builds choppers and restores/works on Harleys and Indians. Ive always been about sportbikes since day one but every now and again I will jump on a Rigid chopper for a ride. Here he is with his daily ride:

wow sweet panhead....what a nice tough looking bike, not to mention a lot of thought put into it! its the little details...

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts
Its actually kinda fast too. I was surprised. The clutch hurts my hand though hahaha

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Its actually kinda fast too. I was surprised. The clutch hurts my hand though hahaha
Im not those bikes hardly weight anything and those panheads can put out some decent numbers if built right. I have a serious harley guy whos a good friend of mine and he can keep up with me to about 80 0r 90 on his heritage softtail when im on my 600rr...granted he has some motor and head work done and hes been riding for 20 years.... but they can be fast...

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts
Im not sure of any of the specs but I am pretty sure that is a fully built S&S motor. My dad is the VP of a biker "club" called the Boozefighters, he has been riding since he was like 14. He is pretty pissed at me because I didnt want a Harley (or even a Buell) but he has gotten over it for the most part, sometimes I can even con him into helping me by offering cigars and beer.

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts
hahaha that would be rad. Its actually a 21" rim off of a newer Harley.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Is that an old panhead?

WOW... What's it like having Sam Elliot as your dad.LOL
Dude he has to have won a few look alike contests or gotten free SH!T for being the closest SAM look alike ever.!!! Sweet Bike by the way.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have a bunch of coworkers who ride harleys. When I pull up and park my rr next to their 103 ci hogs, you can't help but admire them.

The only bad harley riders I've ever met in my life are the ones that don't act like motorcyclists. The ones that give you the finger when you give them the wave, etc. There's always bad people on any kind of vehicle out there. But for the most part, all of the harley owners I've ran into are class acts.

It is a funny pic, though. It's more or less a southern picture more than anything.

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts
hahaha I never realized how much he looks like him till you said something. Didnt he play that weird cowboy in The Big Lebowski?

My dad actually goes by Indian Mike, he always has for as long as I can remember. He only listens to White Zombie and has been known to always carry a concealed handgun. As far as Dads go hes pretty hardcore.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts