Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
intentionally leaving your bike out and being prone to having it stolen so that you can claim insurance to get a new bike or stop making payments?

Edit
I failed to mention that i am not thinking about of doing this i just thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss about. Just look at the pictures my bike is a sex tornado

·
Registered
939 Posts
I have now.

what goes around, usually comes around.......

·
Registered
78 Posts
YOUR SICK!!! What kind of sick person even says that? Some people have no respect for the feelings of their RR! I for one would sell my fiance before my RR!

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
.........the reason why insurance is so high! Don't be stupid

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
ya you could but its called insurence fraud... they will put u on lie detector if theyt think u might be lieing and cud get in big truoble seeing ur post here

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
no, why would you think of that? In the long run, your hurting yourself. For starters, it's fraud. Next, the insurance company is going to jack you on the price, and that's if they don't catch you for insurance FRAUD. Then, your insurance score will go up, thus your rates will go up. So, again, why are you even thinking about this?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Will drop your girl friend off at my house ? Come on.
Thats when they find it only messed up a little and you have to keep a busted up bike and the insurance company bones you. Bad kharma.

·
Registered
712 Posts
insurance fraud = federal crime

i dont mess with taxes and Insurance.

also, are you so stupid that you would post this on the internet for all to see? you know that there are people on here that actually have the obligation to report you?

idiot.

·
Registered
528 Posts
reminds me of a story i just read on another forum.... if car companies are doing it i would assume insurance companies do the same.

So on Monday I get a work order for a IS350, Customer state's no start. As i'm walking outside i'm almost 99% positive its just going to need a battery. I get to the car, it has some very nice staggered HRE's some light tint, F sport exhaust. The car looked very good, I can't get it to start even with a jumpbox. I have power but it won't even crank. Great... So I get the push-a-car and push it inside. I'll skip all the bull**** but about two hours later I come to the conclusion the motor is seized. I call lexus tech assistance and he give's me a bunch of test's to do. Compression, power balance, etc. Im getting all bad results. Well here is where it gets interesting... the car has an Fsport intake on it which is fine, I figure he sucked up water and I was going to be a nice guy and cover it under warranty and not say anything. As I am inspecting the intake I find a little whole that was welded up very poorly. So now I start really thinking, I pull the intake manifold off and it is soaked!! Look in the firewall and there is a 3 inch diameter whole cut out. Look in the trunk, spare is gone and there is some weird brackets in it. I start thinking to myself, did this guy really put nitrous in this car?? So I call tech assistance again and tell them what I find. They said to stop working on the car and they will get back to me. Well they got back to me today, after they did some research they found the guys car on clublexus.com!!! He had a 100 shot on it and he is now ****ed. $16,783 dollar bill and insurance will not help him. So a little warning to you guys with new cars, watch what you are saying and posting it could come back to bite you in the ass.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
WOW....another jerkoff wanting to raise insurance rates!! I hope the only thing they steal is under your deductible, you jerkoff!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts