Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-08-09-2009-honda-CBR-600-600RR-fairing-set-complete_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a10Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem25559c172aQQitemZ160350082858QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

This ebay find looked kinda shady, never heard of a honda engine going that fast, everything is new off this bike and is for sale real cheap...

"these parts came off of a 2009 CBR 600RR that was in great shape besides the motor went out on it and the guy did not have the money to fix it so we are parting it out.there nothing bent,broke or damaged thanks looking NO RESERVE"

This might be legit but I'm just looking out for fellow members...

Edit: Not real sure why the link isnt working, but here's the item number 160350082858.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Seems pretty shady, considering it would be covered under warranty still me thinks.

-Eric

·
Registered
137 Posts
his previous items for sale all say how the engine failed and now part X is up for sale.

"these parts came off of a 2007 suzuki gsxr 600 that was in great shape but the motor stop running and we are parting it out.the parts are in very good shape but they are used....."

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Something else that's kind shady is how alot of his starting prices are 9.99... from headlights to wiring harnesses... and notice none of the things being sold have vin numbers...

·
Registered
416 Posts
You should send a message to eBay and let them know that it sounds shady because the bike would still be under factory warrenty, ect..They might look into it and pull it off and ban the member.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Actually, I just reported it to eBay for suspicion of seller selling stolen items. Because it doesn't make since at all. Seller is also parting out a GSXR....doesn't seem right to me...

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Actually, I just reported it to eBay for suspicion of seller selling stolen items. Because it doesn't make since at all. Seller is also parting out a GSXR....doesn't seem right to me...
yea something doesn't seem right. hopefully ebay will shut him down. Sounds to me like he's making a living off stealing bikes and parting them outl Shame shame shame :police:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I decided to do a google search for stolen motorcycles and Lumberton, NC and I found something from 13 days ago saying that a trailer with two motorcycles was stolen. It doesn't say what type of bikes but still, is it just a coincidence that two newer bikes are completely parted out on ebay with the motors just mysteriously going out and not having the money to fix something covered under warranty?

It is about halfway down the page.
http://robesonian.com/pages/full_story/push?article-Crime+report+for+July+8 &id=2904727

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dang, I didnt think I was gonna start a wildfire but I'm glad I said something! This is the good stuff on this website, not all the b!tching in other threads.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts