Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend was riding his bike and pulled into a subdivison visiting a friend, so he was doing a bout 20mph, this Ass was riding his ass the whole time, my friend said he was riding so close that he couldn't see the guy bumper in his mirror.He had his blinker on about to turn but the guy was so close that he keep going because if he would have turned he would have gotten hit. So he pulls over to let him by then guy in the truck pulls up besides him trying to start some s**t. The guy said that since you are on a bike you should be going fast. My friend said he got off his bike took of his helmet, he said he was about to brawl w/ to guys. My friend is about 300lbs and 6'5 so when he got his helmet off and told the guys what's up they pulled off. My think is that all of us or not clowns and speeds all the time LOL. we no how to do the speed limit sometimes. Here in Ga. we are being targeted by the Police if we are speeding or not. Some guys here are going to get a lot of bikers together and get on the hwy and do the speed limit around the city and take up all the lanes on the hwy. just crusing to prove to the PO PO the we can ride respectfully.sorry to get of the subject just had to get that out there. Guys just becarefull and what your surrounding @ all time and keep you distance from other vehicles is possible

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just tell them you cant ride for crap, but your rr is alot nicer and you pick up more ladies than they can dream of in that piece of junk truck...then you may have to show them you can ride and very fast too. :twisted:

·
Registered
369 Posts
I get that impression when out cruising around too. It's almost like people ride your ass because they figure that's what we do all the time. I guess there are just plain asses driving around and they think they own the roads. Gets on my nerves when some punk kid is right on ya. It's like they just wanna see me crank on it. :bitchslap:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
A little off topic, but your friend doesn't ride a 600RR does he? Imagine what a 6'5" 300lb dude on a 600RR would look like. Can anyone say bear riding a bicycle?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Some lady followed me home one night. Does that count?

I hate when they treat you like a piece of meat. Saugage OK - :shock: but not meat.

·
Registered
429 Posts
JonRR said:
I'd probably take the helmet off, but the gloves with the carbon fiber knuckles? those stay on.
werd

yea especially when im on the highway and doing 75, i still get these g*d damn soccer moms in their stupid ugly vehicles and they riding my ass, and then passing me staring, as if to say "did i leave the gas on? NO im a f**king squirrel!!" sorry, only people who know Eddie Izzard will get that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts