Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone here with an 07 had any problems with fi light flashing codes for anything other than unhooking the exhaust valve with there new exhaust .. i was wondering because mine had been sitting for 2 weeks went to run it one last time today before i pulled the battery for the winter .. it warmed all the way up as i rode it down the street the fi light came on .. when i pulled back up and put down the kickstand the light started flashing a code .. i have pulled codes from many and i mean many obd1 cars that blink in the same manor .. i am 99% sure it was a code 44 acording to my dealer and a few other pep there is no such code .. i was just wondering if anyone else had had any problems with there 07 and if so what the problem was .. its at the dealer now but i never trust anyone working on my cars or bikes i know how many bull$hit answers pep can give you ..

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope and the bike has never been apart at all .. other than a lil fairing for oil changes .. and a front sprocket .. oh and never been downed ever never even fell over on its side ..

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
mine has never done that

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the neutral light comes on when it should .. also when the sprocket was put on the bike only had 800 miles on it .. it now has almost 8k .. the only thing i did different this time was let the bike sit for 2 weeks ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts