Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out riding my RR when at a stop sign just as I was about to go my bike stalls/loses power and I can't start it again (dead battery..) So being the complete noob (1st month with bike) I call the police for help and good thing the cop that came knew about bikes. He helped me start it by just pushing it with his feet for a bit and then pressing the ignition..

My question is should I be concerned? Is the battery maybe faulty? Keep in mind this is a 2003 used RR with 4000 miles.. Went riding yesterday with no problems at all. Hope I don't have to replace anything.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Your fucked, that is a prob with a large handful of 03's. If i were you i would sell the bike, and by a 1998 gixxer 600!!! I am just playin with your ballz bro!

no biggie take it into the the dealer have them test your batt, you may need a new one. I am serious about it being a small prob. with the 03's luckily it hast happend to me!

Tim

C

·
0 Posts
deathstaRR said:
I am just playin with your ballz bro!
Never heard the expression quite like that. Heard, "Just busting your balls." or "Just breaking your balls." But 'playing' seems like a little much.

By the way, just breaking your balls.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Take it to the dealer. I used to have the same problem. Luckily my bike was still under warranty. They replaced the regulator rectifier, stator etc. with parts from the 04 model (or so they say) anyway the problem seems to have abated. I can now stop for gas and know that my bike will start again!

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
CorleoneRR said:
deathstaRR said:
I am just playin with your ballz bro!
Never heard the expression quite like that. Heard, "Just busting your balls." or "Just breaking your balls." But 'playing' seems like a little much.

By the way, just breaking your balls.
Now that your question is answered, I figured I'd bust your balls on that latent homosexual comment too...... :D

·
Registered
544 Posts
hahah guys!!! it is a term i heard in lke 8th grade, and my friend always used to say it, guess it just stuck woth me!

and no im not gay?

Tim

·
Registered
196 Posts
"Im just playing with your balz bro" is that learned at th school of sausage swallowers???? hows this one " just smacking your sack bro "I'm just bustin balls man all in good fun :thumbup:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I haven't had this problem with my '03 600RR but I know a couple of guys I ride with who had this problem on theirs. I don't know if this was the factor but both of them would run their high beams all day during the day or night while riding. It shouldn't be a problem but it seems it is for the '04. Do you guys who are having the problem do this...running your high beams all the time during the day or night while riding? I never did so and have not had the problem at all. I believe(not 100% sure)the dealership told them the battery depleted or something so they got a new battery and everything was fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts