Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
deep breathing exercises...

oh well time to get fit then, drop and 50 crunches, followed by 5 min skipping, hop to it

·
Registered
737 Posts
are you serious? is still snowing in parts of the country? haha that sucks man...were having a blast down here with the springbreak and all.... lol sry man just pulling your leg....be patient you'll wake up one day and it will be all melted away =D

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
I have not even had nice enough weather to ride yet. I just went out to start the truck to head to work and we have about 6 or so inches of snow now.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
yeah tell me about it.....I havnt ridden since December! I sit on my bike in the garage with my helmet and gear on and pretend im on some sick twistys...yes, I make the sounds with my mouth and everything..because I had a neighbor complain when I actually started it and played...damn jardine can.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I was out of town all week, so I missed the awesome 70 degree days here. I got back just in time for 34 and pissing snow.

Probably best, as I still have some work to do on the bike.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Look at the bright side, now we'll have more snow and ice on the roads which means more salt and grit etc making it slippery for us and essentially, delaying the riding season even more.

I love freakin snow!! FAK

·
Registered
364 Posts
Yeah rode to work on Tuesday, about 60-65...now freakin' 6 in. on the ground!!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Glad I got to ride on Wednesday....Hopefully this is the last taste of winter until early January :)

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Man, the weather sucks in the east coast right now, 2 days ago it was 70 and nice, now its 30 and snowing! tired of looking at the bike in the garage! Want to Ride!!!!!
It's sucks here too but not that bad. Huge temp difference but no snow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts