Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Simmonds steak Do not leave the kitchen without it
14,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who still have their back seats, who puts a hat back there to wear when you take your lid off? When you put the bill of the hat under the little strap thingy-mo-bob. It wont go anywhere.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
I hear this guy does:

·
Registered
385 Posts
I keep my old alpinestars hat wedged into the chest of my jacket while riding.

The strap is an interesting idea, but I think it would look pretty goofy.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I took a hat with me to daytona and I ended up not wearing it. It sat and got rained on and i ruined a perfectly good hat.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
i do it... but i stick my hat in from the driver side instead of from the tail side... you don't see it as much this way i don't think, plus it is less apt to fly off and lose it i think... i just rebend my bill before i put it on...

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
how would that make you a squid?!?!?! your retarded. i have to wear a hat whenever im in uniform. and when i ride to work, its nice to have your hat right there when you get off the bike instead of balled up in my pocket. just cuz i have a hat on my seat doesnt mean im not wearing a helmet.

i hope you slap yourself for what you said

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
how would that make you a squid?!?!?! your retarded. i have to wear a hat whenever im in uniform. and when i ride to work, its nice to have your hat right there when you get off the bike instead of balled up in my pocket. just cuz i have a hat on my seat doesnt mean im not wearing a helmet.

i hope you slap yourself for what you said
i'll slap him for you...

that was a dumb post ryan, you h moe.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I collapse the back section of the hat like when their new and stuff it along my side in my riding jacket.

It's amazing the things I can fit in my jacket. I'm thankful for the elastic waistband thingys that you can pull tight so your jacket stays locked on your hips. Keeps my groceries from falling out.. LOL!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I kinda fold the hat, sticking the rim inside the back ...then put it inside the rear cowl compartment....it's about all that will fit in there.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I kinda fold the hat, sticking the rim inside the back ...then put it inside the rear cowl compartment....it's about all that will fit in there.
dam thats a good idea.. Never thought of that.. Figured that little space in there wasn't good for nothing but the Registration, manuals, etc.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
i do it... but i stick my hat in from the driver side instead of from the tail side... you don't see it as much this way i don't think, plus it is less apt to fly off and lose it i think... i just rebend my bill before i put it on...
That's what I do too. It won't go anywhere. I rarely wear a hat though unless I'm overdue for a haircut. haha

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ yeah i keep it there just in case

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
I've carried a hat around on the rear seat a few times. Not to much since my hair is pretty short most of the time so it doesn't get messed up to easy.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I keep my hat in the trunk when I take one with me. I don't carry my manual with me, just tools on one side and disk lock on the other, so the hat fits in the middle.

·
Simmonds steak Do not leave the kitchen without it
14,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Thats how i keep my hat, it doesnt go anywhere. I know, i know you can see my chicken line..... im working on it.
i cant keep the hat inside because i have a microfiber cloth and a scorpio alarm system/

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a buddy who does this on his 1000RR religously he just slides it in from the back its the only reson he dosnt use a seat cowl, ever actually. I was sceptical... but gone on some insane rides with him and it never budges let alone fall off at top speed.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts