Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
I am Back In Biznez
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what was your most embarrassing moment on a motorcycle?

mine:

it was night and I was leaving town. I was on the edge of town and meant to turn on my brights, but hit my kill switch. I rolled a coulpe hundred feet, trying to figure out what was wrong. I finally realized I hit my kill switch, then started it up and drove away.

·
Registered
803 Posts
what was your most embarrassing moment on a motorcycle?

mine:

it was night and I was leaving town. I was on the edge of town and meant to turn on my brights, but hit my kill switch. I rolled a coulpe hundred feet, trying to figure out what was wrong. I finally realized I hit my kill switch, then started it up and drove away.
i did this also. i couldnt figure out what was wrong with my bike i thought it was f'ed. then i found out that i somehow hit the kill switch.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Pulling a wheelie infront of a police car, not knowing it was there, landing right infront of him and deciding to hoon off, he stopped a mate and asked him if he knew me, he said no, and the copper said "shame, just wanted to tell him to cover the breaks and be safe."...i thought that was my licence :D

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
my moments are mostly stalling. stop light, I think I'm in neutral..but nope, second gear. no biggie, pull the clutch, hit the ignition, down to first and i'm off.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
when i got my first sportbike...not my first bike though, so i really had no excuse...was showing it off at work, didn't put the kickstand down all the way, started getting off and it folded. did the slow, let it down without falling thing with all my coworkers watching.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Me and couple of my friends went to hokka place to smoke.. As I park the bike, the people were shouting..NICE BIKE!!!.. so I gave them a thumbs up and left.. When I came back, I totally forgot that I had a wheel lock on my front wheel. without knowing, I put it on a first gear and I fell right away.. thinking.. wtf?? It was a damn wheel lock.. stupid me.. I never went back to that place again after that..

·
Registered
445 Posts
riding dirtbike in sneakers. shoe laces got caught on foot peg as i put my foot down. hence, foot did not make contact with ground until bike was on top of me...

·
Registered
231 Posts
the kickstand thing always gets me
for some reason i always forget to put it up before i put the bike in gear

and when i first switched both bike to GP shift i kept wanting to take off in second

·
Registered
60 Posts
Forgot to take the disk lock off my old f2 dropped the bike.

The really funny part of this is that it was in front of a co-ed dorm! Oops, scooped up any remainder of dignity and got the hell out of there with the laughter echoing in my helmet.

I still hear it occasionally while riding, must be post traumatic stress disorder.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I was hitting this jump and doing stunts on my dirtbike in front of a bunch of people. I hit the jump a couple of times and then about the 3rd time right before take off my bike dies. I endo and about kill my self bike ends up on top of me and everone had to come pull it off of me. Well, I forgot to turn on the gas and thats why it died

1 - 20 of 85 Posts