Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reminds me of the MV Agusta...stock exhaust.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
i think it would be cooler if they were possitioned like the rc211v, one on the right side and oen coming out of the lower fairing.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Berto said:
i think it would be cooler if they were possitioned like the rc211v, one on the right side and oen coming out of the lower fairing.
Like the arrow?

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
:puke: :01_bitchs :laughing1 You can't be serious, that looks like it was put together by some 2nd graders. You really do have bad taste.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i jus think its original...im just tired of looking at yoshi pipes on every bike i see.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
millcityrider said:
Like the arrow?
well yes but the can on the side would be alot smaller like the one on the rc211v and the other you would have to cut out part of the lower for it to go there like on the Rc aswell.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
actually if you look closely... theres a bracket that clamps all three together... i guess you cant see past your critical mindset....
Why so many bashers? I guess you can just buy your typical and very much common yosh pipe or whatever everyone else is buying and call yourself original.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
05Ryde said:
actually if you look closely... theres a bracket that clamps all three together... i guess you cant see past your critical mindset....
Why so many bashers? I guess you can just buy your typical and very much common yosh pipe or whatever everyone else is buying and call yourself original.
I will, not be tackey.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts