• No

Votes: 23 17.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I am Back In Biznez
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.............................................................................................................

·
Registered
888 Posts
took it and got double perfect
it was a fun class
especially scraping the pegs on those 250s
i encourage everyone to take it, new or "experienced" riders

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
^+1

First time on a bike and I got perfect on written and riding portions. Definitely worth it and it helped to build my confidence quickly.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I took it once in Michigan for $35 and once in Massachusetts for $275. They were 3 years apart, but worth it both times.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yup, twice...going for the advanced next season

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Nope, never took it... But agree it should be required!!!

Should also be required to have a MC endorsement to purchase a MC... but that's a whole other topic :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
yea i took it, glad i did, learned some things i wouldnt have ever thought of while riding

·
Registered
136 Posts
yeah guys im going to my my 3 day course at Carol MArt here in Miami, FL for $225. last night a sunny isles cop stoped me and gave me two tickets...luckily he did not take me to the cell for riding without an endorsement. so when i am ready to go to court i am going to show them i have my license and the charges and **** should get dropped.

·
Registered
178 Posts
years ago - but took both the beginer & advanced - was asked to be an instructor - but my schedule at the time wouldn't permit.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I 've taken the course and reccomend it. Even if it is just a refresher. Suprisingly, there were a lot of hot chicks in my class. I took it just for the course though. ha

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Yes and I would recommend every one to take it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I took it, great information. One chick was in my class, she was dumb. I was hoping there were going to be more stupid people to entertain. Thinking about taking the advanced class.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
The advanced class is very beneficial as well

·
Registered
105 Posts
i took it was a good class learned a coule of things

·
Registered
289 Posts
yup

And the advanced ... though personally the advanced is mostly just a repeat of the basic (only real difference being its on your own bike). And there's a cool lil short "track" at the end.

I did it for free though so meh :shrug:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts