Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had my gear indicator for about a year and it worked great until a few weeks ago when my battery died the indicator got reset as well. I followed the instructions on the website i found on how do program it but i cant get it. I hold in the learn button and the L comes up then I press it 6 times and then it it goes to N for neutral and it says to start it so i start it, so i start it and put it on first. It says to keep it in first till the 3 bars come up then go to neutral and so on.

But my problem is the 3 bars dont come up. It goes right into recycling at the bottom part. According to acumens instructions the clutch could be slipping when it does this. The bike runs fine and I never noticed any slipping. I tried going in 6th on the highway at like 6k rpms and ripping on it and it goes, it doesnt just rev up.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to fix the indicator?

http://www.riderstation.com/DG8_Instr_Feb_03.pdf

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello mate,

I had the same problem,

Tell it how many gears it has and then when it says start the bike, start it and ride down the road and rev it right up the rev range and you will then get the three bars then change gear and rev right through the rev range until you get the three bars again,
repeat this in every gear and then it will be sorted.

Cheers Si

1 - 3 of 3 Posts