·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROAD RACING - Haydens On TV
Posted by Kit Palmer
Discover The Haydens 4/17/2006

The following is a release from Kawasaki:

Reigning AMA Supersport Champion Tommy Hayden and series runner-up Roger Hayden are to appear on the Discovery Channel's newest show, "Speed on Two Wheels," scheduled to air Wednesday, April 19th. The Kawasaki Racing Team riders will be appearing alongside their crew as the show progresses through the many technical aspects of what it takes to be competitive in the AMA Superbike series.

Produced by Cry Havoc Productions, "Speed on Two Wheels" also takes the viewer into the world of the modern sportbike. Viewers will learn the artistry and engineering of these two-wheeled rocketships and what makes them tick. The program covers everything from how the average consumer can learn better riding skills to how top racers dial-in their finely tuned machines. Depending on the cable provider the show is scheduled to air on either the Discovery Channel or the Discovery Science Channel. Be sure to check your local listings for time and channel.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Woo Hoo! Go Kentucky Boys! I will make sure and watch it!

Anyone every actually been to Owensboro, Ky? It's quite lovely.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
MMMoTo said:
Woo Hoo! Go Kentucky Boys! I will make sure and watch it!

Anyone every actually been to Owensboro, Ky? It's quite lovely.
Actually I've been there a few times. What's the name of that club there with a dance side and then a "Rock" side where you walk through the cave? I played that club a few times.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Owensboro, never heard of it......
This sounds like it will be an interesting program, I went to the Discovery channel and read more on it, this is going to be on the Discovery Science channel.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'll post the link as soon as its up (i'm not doing it but I know who is)

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 46 Posts