Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
hahha!

two in the pink, one in the stink SUCKAS!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Ceph said:
hahaha, go Nicky!

This picture used to be on my myspace.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
It is a gesture meant to indicate a sexual act, wherein the first and second fingers enter a vagina, while the errant pinky plunges into the anus; hence the "shock". The gesture, the province of minds quite filthy in nature, has taken on other, more explicit names: "Two in the pink and one in the stink", "two in the coot and one in the boot", "going to town with one in the brown". Yes, quite rude, quite crude... but a minimal impact, considering its relative obscurity and difficult explanation.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Ceph said:
It is a gesture meant to indicate a sexual act, wherein the first and second fingers enter a vagina, while the errant pinky plunges into the anus; hence the "shock". The gesture, the province of minds quite filthy in nature, has taken on other, more explicit names: "Two in the pink and one in the stink", "two in the coot and one in the boot", "going to town with one in the brown". Yes, quite rude, quite crude... but a minimal impact, considering its relative obscurity and difficult explanation.

hahaha now thats funny right there...ceph you forgot we here in cali use our toes...."hence the stinky pinky toe"......hahaha :icon_lol: ...new one to me thanks guys...

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
dozadj said:
Come on dude everyone knows what the shocker is.... The Hot Carl....ummm damn I forgot the rest.
f*ckin disgusting dude...hhaahah, Hot carl.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I love giving the shocker. Except I like to turn it around. Two in the stink one in the pink.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.