Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry no link. Watched the video on the M0T0GP site. Hayden will be testing again tomorrow.

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yea, there were some problems with the motor, but nothing they won't have sorted out for tomorrow.

They said that by the time they had it fixed the testing time was over (it was only a HALF DAY of testing today).

Not too big of a deal. Pedrosa was fine on the machine.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
It's the first day on the new machine boys, it'll get sorted.... ;)

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Hayden's back on the second day and he's flying just 0.8 sec behind the leader of the day, Casey Stoner. Again, they are the only two that are riding sub-1'33s. Everyone is behind them in short order. The bike seems fast and Nicky seems to be whipping off those 1'32s. The surprise to me is that Marco Melandri is not even in the top 10, but Loris on the Suzuki is SMOKIN'! Hopper is right up there too on the Green Machine.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hayden's back on the second day and he's flying just 0.8 sec behind the leader of the day, Casey Stoner. Again, they are the only two that are riding sub-1'33s. Everyone is behind them in short order. The bike seems fast and Nicky seems to be whipping off those 1'32s. The surprise to me is that Marco Melandri is not even in the top 10, but Loris on the Suzuki is SMOKIN'! Hopper is right up there too on the Green Machine.
Indeed, Hayden is riding the ballz off that bike. Although with his own setup i am sure he'll edge even closer to stoner, let's just hope Honda has given him more power since he's been requesting that of late.

Agreed on the Marco comment. Maybe the power delivery of the Ducati doesn't match his riding style just yet?

I am really excited to see what's going to happen in the upcoming year, especially with everyone shuffled around. They are being forced to learn new machinery and work with different staff. Let's not forget the all important tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts