Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

any of you guys remember this??

well i found a promotion thing on 1000RR.net for the poster..
I JUST GOT IT TODAY!!!

poster is like 6ft x 3 ft.. totally huge.

its really heavy quality too.. like the ones that you would see in the dealership..

HONDA did very good sending these out and what a great promotional poster to have... this thing is going to go on my wall...

did any of you guys get one?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Got mine today as well. It's really nice. Now I got to figure out if I can frame this thing without going bankrupt. I hope you gave a buck or two for the cause. I just gave a little.

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry fellas... this thing is mine..

im going to get it framed as well... gonna cost alot though.. then i need to find a place to put it!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Toobs said:
How did u get one!? i want one.
i'm seconding and thirding that

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
share the link come on now ok ok pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :01_bitchs :icon_supe :drunken_s :happy1: :spin:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sorry folks, an individual on the 1000rr.net site did a lot of research on how we could get these posters. If I remember correctly, he found an insider at Honda that was able and willing to send the remaining posters they had. Initially, these posters were only meant to get to the dealers at a rate of 1 per dealer I believe. You may be able to find one at your local dealer if it's not too late. The response to these posters was amazing. The individual at 1000rr.net inquired about these and Honda could only take 100 requests and it didn't take long before that list was full. There are many on the 1000rr.net site that missed out as well.

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah.. it was from 100rr.net a few months ago.. first 100 people got one.

a member had an inside at the honda corp..

happened about 5 or so months ago i believe..

one chance thing!!!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
thanks for the update and the tease lol

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry.. next time i find a good deal ill let you all in on it..

im gonna get a quote tomorrow on getting it framed... thing will probably be expensive considering its 6 feet tall and 3 feet wide..

C

·
0 Posts
I have a signed poster I bought off of Nicky's website of his Moto GP victory that is pretty sweet. I framed it and it looks pretty sweet. Gotta love that American Flag!

·
Registered
386 Posts
cbrkid11 said:
sorry.. next time i find a good deal ill let you all in on it..

im gonna get a quote tomorrow on getting it framed... thing will probably be expensive considering its 6 feet tall and 3 feet wide..
Let me know what the damage will be on the frame. I'm scared to know.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts