Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All - New to the forum. Ive done my due diligence and searched for a solution but am not seeing anything specific to my issue.

I have a 2005 CBR600RR. I bought it used about 3 years ago. I have not made any mods to it but it did come with a fender eliminator w/ integrated turn signals as well as an alarm. I don't have any details on either.

Here's my problem: I haven't ridden much the last 6 months or so. When I do take it out I'm having issues with my turn signals. When I hit the signal both signals flash similar to how hazards would (my bike doesnt have hazards) and the alarm chirps in unison with the signals flashing, which is weird because I disconnected the alarm from the battery a while back because it was draining my battery.

Anyone have experience with this kind of problem? I've tested my battery and it is charged, I've connected it to a tender and am having no issues fully charging it.

Thanks in advance. It's due for some maintenance so I will likely take it in soon, but any info you all can provide is appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts