Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
wtf... commentary was the only funny thing

lady was all "omg why would they DO that??" and "facking STUPID"

in reality that **** isn't funny when dumbphuck harley riders who can't ride for **** cross DY into other people... thank god the stupid ******* harley rider only hurt his own stupid ass.

did you notice how the 2nd harley dipsh1t nearly followed him straight off the road too? idiots.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
that pucker shouldnt do that if he doesent know how to ride...i hate seeing any kinda rider go down but this was his fault , the talking was funny though

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
"they're going to beat our asses" BHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
"I would have pulled over if there would have been a spot to pull over"

Isn't this the same guy that said...

"Go, they're going to beat our arses"

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
And they say sportbikes are the problem at the gap...LMAO maybe if the noob knew how to lean he would have made the turn, looks like he didnt even try to lean, he just locked up his read tire.

I don't like to see anybody wreck, but if your gonna be a hero and try to pass someone on a curve(especially at the gap) then you better know how to ride what your on!

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
jener8tionx said:
I still say the car was f-ing with the bikers. Look how slow they are going. The one guys reation with "They're going to beat our asses" leads me to believe they had some fault. The hd rider shouldn't have done what he did though.

Umm thats about as fast as a normal person in a car can go at the gap... Riders at the gap will usually always go around a cager but you have to know "where & when" to do it.

As for the comment of "their gonna kick our ass" I think the noobs in the car where just refering to them being a "gang" of harleys.

I agree with the guy in the video... "F**KING IDIOT!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts