Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed there after korea, how is it? Get to ride my bike YEAR ROUND! Heard its a nice place but never been. Impressions would be greatful and riding buddies would be a definat PLUS!

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Its about time you left that damn unstable place.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
butter you work at ft irwin? i remember i had to drive my cousin there once...holy crap was that a long drive

·
Registered
52 Posts
Been there for training.... Have been out for 5 years, Drive out that way every now and then

·
Watch out Vale Xavier Alexander is coming
1,088 Posts
eRRoc said:
butter you work at ft irwin? i remember i had to drive my cousin there once...holy crap was that a long drive
Yup...I work at Fort Irwin. Been doing the drive from Apple Valley (80 miles one way) for the last 5 years...it doesn't bug me one bit....

·
19,904 Posts
you sure love some Preludes and some Hondas dont you butters?

·
1,088 Posts
snikwad said:
you sure love some Preludes and some Hondas dont you butters?
To my recollection from searching these boards...there is already a "Butters" here. My name is Butter. Thanks. :confused3 :icon_roll

Yes I love preludes. Great handling cars that are VERY reliable for great prices.

Honda's are just easier to come by, easier to afford cars....if I had it my way I would only own Porsche's and BMW's....but I don't live in my dream world...LOL. But I am have grown VERY attached to the 3rd gen prelude.

·
19,904 Posts
im with you MR. Butter. lol. they do make nice cars, i just wish some of the cheaper ones were RWD.

·
19,904 Posts
AP3s? im sorry im not that deep into the Honda Culture, i got BMW blood.
Im guessing S2K

·
1,088 Posts
snikwad said:
AP3s? im sorry im not that deep into the Honda Culture, i got BMW blood.
Im guessing S2K
Very good guess --- You are right! Sorry...most Honda people keep talking in chassis lingo, so I guess it just kinda stuck.

I don't know BMW lingo like I know Honda lingo, but my heart lies in wait for a 2000 M5

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I visited my friend at Ft Irwin around December and it was cold as hell. 40' F. Pretty quiet area I tell ya what and its far from civilization.

·
19,904 Posts
i know BMW speak, fluently. My heart lies with several models :)

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As long as I can ride year round, 40 degree's ain't **** compared to korea man. And by mid day your good.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump

Looking for guys to ride with in that area, anyone out there or in the service stationed there?

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol, I was hopeing for more people to be stationed there. Glad I found at least one. Even if its far from civilization, I have my bike, thats a good thing. I can cruise out to town on the weekends and even LA or Vegas (1 and half either way).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts