Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a way to prove to the judge that the headlights do not shut off on our bikes and that 1 is the highbeam because i got a ticket for no headlight and when he gave it to me i said officer my headlight was on he told me he didnt see it and if i had a problem take it to court

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i also got one for bent licence plate so if any one could photo shop my ny plate onto a black 06 with a stock fender that would be great

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
Not sure if a testimoney from a bike shop would work or not
that is crazy bro

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its horrible and the owners manual says nothin and i cant find anything online i heard once taht every bike after 1970 somthin comes wtih a headlight that wont shut off but me sayin that isnt much proof

·
Registered
882 Posts
Take them the owners' manual...it should say in there.

edit* sorry, you posted while I was typing....

Call Honda and tell them

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Take them the owners' manual...it should say in there.

edit* sorry, you posted while I was typing....

Call Honda and tell them
yeah, take the manual to court, thats so stupid.
the license plate one your on your own with.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
wow. that was an ignorant ticket. takes time away from riding just to prove your innocence...bs.

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
see if you can take video of the bike running and turn the low/high beam on. Maybe you can burn it onto a CD and have the judge view it.

When you got stopped did you have the cop stand in front of the bike so he could see that one switch is for high and the other is for low?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ha in the ny dmv motorcycle hand book it states that every motor cycle sold in the us after 1978 has the head lights automaticlly on when runnig

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no when i got stop he was at no time in front of me and when i read the tickets he was in the car ready to drive away and ddint care what i had to say

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
ha in the ny dmv motorcycle hand book it states that every motor cycle sold in the us after 1978 has the head lights automaticlly on when runnig

That right there should kill that headlight ticket :icon_stud
u bought the bike in the US and not in INDIA :evil3:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea now i just have to do somthin about the plate i have the tripge fe i just installed but that is not really less bent then the band iron diy i had

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
does anyone know of a way to prove to the judge that the headlights do not shut off on our bikes and that 1 is the highbeam because i got a ticket for no headlight and when he gave it to me i said officer my headlight was on he told me he didnt see it and if i had a problem take it to court
i don't get it... were ur headlights ON when u got pulled over? if they we're how can the cop write you a ticket if they were on? we all know that the headlights come on as soon as u turn the ignition. unless you have a light bulb out of course.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
Joseph
if point come to shove hook back up the oem plate holder
attach the plate take a few pic with date showing and take
them to court if u do not have the oem plate holder pm me
will help u out

1 - 20 of 31 Posts