Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you mount your headlight without having the nose fairings? and how do u wire up the headlight harness? got any pic :gun1:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dang well i guess i will have to get a set of fairings on order lol

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i may just not run a headlight for a while lol........just can ride at night

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha i was just kiddin ima just gonna wait

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I used a set of small acerbis cyclops headlights. ones a projector type I believe, like the new yamaha r1. the other is a small oval type headlight which is the high beam. they're fitted in small cut outs on my track fairings and mounted with aluminum brackets. it has a great look and they work pretty well. this is your opportunity to stand apart from what everyone else is using. not to mention you'll save hundreds if you go that way. well worth it. most motorcycle manuals will have the headlight wiring showing you how to do it.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I used a set of small acerbis cyclops headlights. ones a projector type I believe, like the new yamaha r1. the other is a small oval type headlight which is the high beam. they're fitted in small cut outs on my track fairings and mounted with aluminum brackets. it has a great look and they work pretty well. this is your opportunity to stand apart from what everyone else is using. not to mention you'll save hundreds if you go that way. well worth it. most motorcycle manuals will have the headlight wiring showing you how to do it.
got any pictures?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i kinda wanna see pics if you can

·
Registered
475 Posts
depending on if you have the front fairing, need something to fit in place of the headlights, or have nothing up front. You might be able to pick up a set of driving lights, or fog lights if you want super bright form walmart. or an auto parts store for about $20. then run to a hardware store and get some metal (such as the use for hanging like garage doors etc) its a long piece of metal/l brackets and such with several holes driled in a line along it.

Cut all the metal and fab up a way to mount the lights onto it and run a toggle switch to turn them on and off.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i could do that but i just got a headlight with hids n it. but if i didnt have that i would run somethn like that , thanks though

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
can anyone get me some pics of there front harness and how it is routed, plz

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'm going to be getting an acerbis cyclopse headlight soon. i took all but the tail plastics off the bike. if nobody posts any pics before I get it i'll put some up after I mount it.
I also jumped the bank angle sensor so I dont have to put that back on either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts