Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
I had the same problem, but then figured out that there is an adapter on the stock bulb that you must reuse.. I have circled it in the pic below...

·
Vendor
14,330 Posts
Bottom pic, side by side.. Where did you get them at?? I have never heard of having to use the adapter from a stock bulb, you might have to bend the metal holder on the headlight to make it fit tight...

·
Registered
577 Posts
What temperature HIDs are those? I've been thinking of getting some aswell. Oh, and is that a Tripage third eye? Looks good man.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I think it's a whole kit. The bulb wouldn't work I think because the bulb requires a ballast to ignite the light, or something like that. Ive been looking for some but the motorcycle kits usually only come with 1 bulb so I've been trying to figure out if I can adapt a car kit to fit since they come in pairs.

·
Vendor
14,330 Posts
Hey slab42, just saw another post, have you even ridden your bike yet???? Dude you might have the most mods on a 0 miled bike on the forum, well you are probably the only 0 mile bike on the forum.. If so, your crazy, I would be riding circles in the garage.. I couldn't wait to ride mine after I got it.. Looking good.. T

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tripage said:
Hey slab42, just saw another post, have you even ridden your bike yet???? Dude you might have the most mods on a 0 miled bike on the forum, well you are probably the only 0 mile bike on the forum.. If so, your crazy, I would be riding circles in the garage.. I couldn't wait to ride mine after I got it.. Looking good.. T
yeah, i can't wait to ride it! I guess by playing with it, and modding it, it keeps my mind thinking that I am using my bike! lol I hate new england winters now!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts