Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got back in from riding when it started to rain a little bit. When we got back in the shop, the headlights were fogged over on the inside, anyone else have this happen? What can you do to stop it???

·
Registered
33 Posts
Same here! I got caught in a major downpour the second day I had my new bike and noticed that the inside of my middle light looked foggy/wet. What's up with that?? Is this a problem I should address or normal?

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
normal it will clear on its own

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ya happens to me when I powerwash the bugs off, most of it goes away, but a couple weeks ago I had to remove the bulb and took a hair dryer to the inside to clear it up.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Mine fogs over even with a slight temp change like when it is on the cool side or in the fall or winter. I got stressed out about it when I first got my bike-but now, like moeman said, it'll clear up on its own.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Robby368 said:
We just got back in from riding when it started to rain a little bit. When we got back in the shop, the headlights were fogged over on the inside, anyone else have this happen? What can you do to stop it???
I keep a couple silica packs into the headlights. Sucks up the moisture right away and never any condensation...

not!!! J/K It's happens to mine too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It happened to my cbr when I took it to the shower to have soem wheelie fun. Ofcourse it was one of those small model bikes, I like to do stunts where it's safe;).

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I just take off the back seal and use a blow dryer on ow temp to get the water out. Then put the seal back back and make sure it's sealed. But yes it does happen.

·
Registered
206 Posts
the middle light got fogged up too because of the rain as well....

·
Registered
507 Posts
the middle light is the most likely to fog, its closest to the lens and it has a shitty little seal around it, thats no big deal mine does it all the time too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts