Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently i rearranged the front sub harness to go infront of my lights so there was nothing hanging.. After i did it everything was fine until i went to ride at night. Under 5k rpms the lights are fine. once above 5k, they start to flicker.. i thought i might have not fully put the wires back in and didnt mess with it. then the next day i went to work and when i got out of work my lights would not turn on at all. i got home and checked the fuse and it looks fine... i had another front sub harness laying around so i tried switching it.. nothing.. My highs and lows are both completly off.. and when i hit the highs switch the hi beam indicator light wont turn on either.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Check out the black round socket that houses the bulbs themselves these sockets are known to have electrical shorts at their 2 prongs

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it helps it is an 03. and i tried different bulbs. i used my stock ones and plugged straight into the square power piece and it didnt work either. I read somewhere that a solder wire in the throttle case may have came loose? could that be my issue and cause the hi beam indicator to not work also?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts