Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the site. I know this has probably been beaten to death but I can't find any outcomes. I want to upgrade the headlights on my 08. I'm debating between the tripage led and the kt projector assemblies. Does anyone have any advice on either? Thank you and sorry again if this is repeated too often.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'd go with the KT projector assemblies, unless you're running race fairings. IIRC the Tripage can use GoPro mounts, and I'm a little nervous running anything bulkier or heavier than a GoPro on those mounts. The KT lights are expensive, but they are (or should be) an exact fit.

But that's just, like, my opinion, man.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd go with the KT projector assemblies, unless you're running race fairings. IIRC the Tripage can use GoPro mounts, and I'm a little nervous running anything bulkier or heavier than a GoPro on those mounts. The KT lights are expensive, but they are (or should be) an exact fit.

But that's just, like, my opinion, man.
I was also looking into the new motodynamic led assemblies. But they are backordered

·
Registered
23 Posts
i had some KTMoto and there good not hating on them but eventually I just did my own which i highly recommend unless things have changed they use very cheap projectors. Don't quote me but i think you can get the projectors they use for about $50. I have since gutted my factory ones with some marimoto mini h1 projectors and there way better light and cleaner imo.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I went with MotoDynamics LED Headlights. nice clean look when they are off and really bright when they are on. Have not had them long though so I don't know how they will hold up long term.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts