Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys rock em when you ride? i was thinking of doing bluethooth or something... any recommendations? what are your guys setup? and before you say, im not asking about legality or safety, so dont waste your time please, and thank you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
You guys realize that the only reason people still post is because they want some one on one time. I guaranty you every motorcycle question has already been answered. So search don't search I don't care doesn't bother me. Now to answer your question I ride with in ear head phones I use these Sennheiser CX 380
In-Ear Sport Headphones

http://www.onecall.com/ImageCache/Sennheiser_Sennheiser-CX-380_400x400_s.jpg

·
Registered
407 Posts
earplugs mayne

·
Registered
42 Posts
I rock the skull candy too. I can't put both in cause It's near impossible to hear anything even with the music off.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
I thought iPhone/iPod headphones were gods gift on earth but after riding with the blackberry headphones those are the new love of my life for long trips

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I tried the ASYM, and they hurt like a mofo when I took my helmet off, but my ears are a little big.. lol

I use the iphone $90 CDN ones, super slim and noise cancellation cuz of the gels

·
Registered
263 Posts
Chatter box XBI 1or 2, I have the first one. Allows you put speaker in your helmet so you can rock music but still hear the surrounding noises for safety. Plus it is also bluetooth with Mic so you can answer and make phone calls if need to. It is nice for me cause if ever in accident I just press one button on side of helmet and it calls someone for help.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I thought iPhone/iPod headphones were gods gift on earth but after riding with the blackberry headphones those are the new love of my life for long trips
got a link????

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Im rocking just regular black berry headphones under my head mask and helmet. I just run the cords under my shirt and jacket str8 to the jeans.

Can get them on ebay for about $1 the quality is far better than the oem ipod headphones.!:+1:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts