Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trackday/school at Heartland park sep. 17th and 18th contact [email protected] or call 512-469-9491, $125.00 a day free boot and leather rental. I think the class room stuff is optional but not sure.

Here is the website for anybody else who might be interested http://www.ridesmart.info/index.php

For anyone who has never been or done a trackday I think this is an excellent opportunity.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone going? Interested?
This will be my first trackday and would love to meat up with other individuals off the .net.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I'm about 80% sure I'm going. Depends on whether some other plans get made for that weekend.

If it's your first trackday you for sure want to attend the classes. The RS instructors know what they are doing and you will learn a lot of the fine points that make a huge difference in how you do.

Also, be fully prepared to find out that you suck a lot more than you expect. It's nothing personal, we all get reality hitting us in the face that first time at the track. I still cringe when I see the pic's of my first time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know that I am going to be terrible. I will be a little on the cautious side so that i do not wreck my bike. If I enjoy this I will be looking to take a fellow .net members track bike off there hands. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts