Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here ya go.

This was wild! As I am walking out of LA Fitness, I happen to glance up and see what looks like 2 guys riding on a motorcycle, one with writing on his shirt. I think nothing of it and check out the 94 600rr that is parked in front of LA Fitness.

I get in my truck and head home. As I get to the light to get onto university, I notice a guy riding with out gear...not even eye protection. I was going to catch up to him and see what a squid looks like!

I get to the light at University and Johnson and see that he is a young punk looking cool . The guy looks like..."hey, I'm on an 08 600rr and I am the ****!" I just kind of chuckle and get ready to turn to go home. Before I can turn, A Mercedes pulls up and blocks the guy in. his eyes get big enough to where I thought they were going to pop out of his head!

He drops the bike and run for dear life. The 2 guys in the Mercedes open doors and give chase (looks like something you would see on TV). The guy doesn't get 50 yards down the street when he is beat to a pulp by the 2 guys. I later find out that the guy who caught him runs a 4.3 40 yard dash and just signed with Pittsburg!

Turns out the guy cut the ignition wires and bypassed the ignition. He had stolen the bike not more than 3 minutes after the guy got off of it! Daymn!

Soooo...the thief was pleading for his life, head bleeding from getting kicked in the head...saying that he just bought the bike for $500 off of this guy! There were about 3 witnesses that said otherwise.

The guy got taken away in an ambulance, in handcuffs. There were about 7 police cars that showed up. He is going to have charges pressed against him for grand theft!

1 Bike Thief down!
He got taken away

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Sweet story one for the good guys thanks for sharing Jim

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
It's a good story for sure. Yet, one must be careful not to go overboard when beating the idiot, as they tend to have more rights than us and can actually sue for it.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Fantastic!

·
Registered
847 Posts
YAY!!! That just started my weekend off GREAT! Thanks for sharing the story.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts