Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about them or have past experiance with them?

I've seen a few sporatic comments about them from other users but I'd like to hear from people who actually have them. I'll be visiting their shop out in San Jose this weekend.

G

·
Yeah they rock. Lots of Barf's rave about them. They recently sponsored one of the kids that went to spain for red bull Moto GP rookie challenge.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I would call Class Motorcycle School in Souther California. They used to be sponsored by them and they used to wear their leathers at all their track events. Speak to Reg or Gigi and they will tell you their experience with them.

www.classrides.com

Good luck

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Helimots are top notch leathers. Have a couple friends who ride in them and love them. Always professional, custom made, fit great, are comfortable and most importantly hold up very well in crashes. :)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I went and took a visit to the shop and walked away with a booklet and a cd so I can start designing my suit. So far I've only done one design, when I get a few more that I like I'll post em up for all to see.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Among the best made suits. Very expensive. Sometimes you can find one used in the San Francisco section of Craigslist.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Helmut is the bomb. I love my suit and trust Helimot's suit completely. Fits like a glove and Helmut will go above and beyond expectations to make sure you are happy. Repair is borderline maniacal, as Helmut won't put you back in a compromised suit and is always seeking answers to improve future suits.

Did you see the book of kids suits with Hayden and other well-known pros rocking his leathers before they "made it big"? There's a reason you see a lot of his suits on an AFM weekend.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well after checking my bank account and comparing it to what I want done.....I'll have to wait till 2008 season to be rockin one of these. I could get one a lot sooner but I want a CUSTOM look too, so that of course hits for a lot more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.