Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
I recently sold my 2001 F4i and bought a 2004 600rr, and figured I should join this site as it appears to be the best for 600rr's.

I am from New Brunswick (it's a province), Canada.
I've put about 1800 kms on the new bike so far and I love it.

Cheers,
Tyler

·
Registered
821 Posts
Where the hell is New Bruinswick!?

Just kidding bud... WELCOME! This forum is a wonderful pool of knowledge, so exploit it!

Enjoy your new Honda!

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Welcome to dotnet!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am from just outside Oromocto.
What's up!

Not a whole lot, installed a Scorpio Sr-i900 on my 04 yesterday so I won't be nervous about parking it on the base while I am away.

Do you head into Freddy much? Usually people hanging out by Tim Horton's on prospect in the evenings. You'll see me out I'm sure.

Are you on nbriders.org?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Not a whole lot, installed a Scorpio Sr-i900 on my 04 yesterday so I won't be nervous about parking it on the base while I am away.

Do you head into Freddy much? Usually people hanging out by Tim Horton's on prospect in the evenings. You'll see me out I'm sure.

Are you on nbriders.org?
I am on NBriders yes, same username.

I will have my bike fixed hopefully this week, jsut waiting on the last few things (ditch last year :drunk:)

Hopefully see ya round. Be nice to ride with another 600rr'r

Ride in town all the time, usually at night though. I work evening shifts and ride after work.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am on NBriders yes, same username.

I will have my bike fixed hopefully this week, jsut waiting on the last few things (ditch last year :drunk:)

Hopefully see ya round. Be nice to ride with another 600rr'r

Ride in town all the time, usually at night though. I work evening shifts and ride after work.
Yeah I'm in the woods running a command post this week but I'll see you out, I am out in freddy a lot in the evenings.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've got the black/tribal 05. I think i'm on nbriders but I haven't looked at in a while. I'll have to get on there and see whats happening.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts