Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello to everyone!i am from Greece and i have a cbr 600rr 2004 model!!
i have done the 2005 conversion,a loevinci slipon,pipercross race fileters,520 conversion with 15T and 45T(if i remember correctly),four very short velocity stacks,pair delete,manual CCT,i have done the OEM cams to HRC Specs and have a Cometic head gasket(the thinner they offer) and i recently buy a used power commander for finally tune it!!

the numbers from the dyno without the cams and head gasket was 107WHP and after the cams and head gasket it was 114WHP untuned ofcaurse!!i have to go and print the dyno ofcaurse to see the difference from 3000 up to 15000!from a test i have done with a r6 2008 model i was WAY faster that this one which had a slipon and a pipercross race filter!!

for the front suspension i have install ohlins springs that correspont at my weight(full gear ofcaurse) and the rear is going to ohlins to be fitted with a harder spring and full revalving and rebuilt at the cost of 160euros spring included!!

next is full strip of the bike and any unnecessary item is going to be removed!!i will fit a sebimoto fairing but from the 2005 model and finally tune it!!

this is my bike!!i will make a thread with the progress if you would like ofcaurse to see how it will be done.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
some more photos
leovinci slipon and my turbo rx8

my fathers motoguzzi

a friends evo 9 600WHP

and this is the reason that i will convert my bike to trackday only

artrax front brakes

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the site! Awesome upgrades, your bike is way more powerful than my '04!
thanks my friend!!!!it will be even more power with the new headers and the tune when it will be done!!i hope for more or less 120whp!for a 2004 model with the use of 100ron octane fuel(EU standar not US) yes it has POWER but the best is that it has excellent mid range power band which help you at the track!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome Vasili!!!

Καλως ηρθες αγορινα θα βρεις πολλα πραγματα εδω μεσα!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
after 3 years of abandoning my project its finally done!!!!
i have done full rebuilt at the front USD and at the rear i have done rebuilt and revalving,resimming and mild porting.every wiring has been taken out cleaned with electronic contact cleaner.i have install brembo rcs19 and i am waiting for the braided brake lines to install them.at september i will go and flash and tune the stock ecu with quickshifter at the stock ecu!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts