Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellas (and gals)! So I'm gonna start off by saying that im brand spankin' new to the bike thing. I figured I'm stationed in San Diego for another year, why the hell not enjoy the weather. SOooo... here i am. I just bought a 2004 600rr from a buddy at work, got my permit and waiting in line to take my brc class. I've been taking the bike out everyday to go for rides and man.. what a thrill. Was always into cars, but after riding the bike, cars feel so slow and unresponsive. I'm nowhere near an expert but, hey i dont stall anymore! haha. I consider myself a quick learner and i think i've picked it up fairly quick. Just wanted to say my hi's and hello's, so here it is. If anyone that lives anywhere near San Diego, lemme know! I'd love to learn from you guys.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Hey congratulations on your bike! Theres lot of us from San Diego here and theres some pretty cool group rides every now and then.

I actually own a sportbike shop down here so if you need gear or parts or anything let me know! :wave:

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome to the site , and to the addiction ....if you ever need any gear get with Disco he is right in your area and he will have prices hard to beat.
Tell me about it... I even take my bike if i have to go to 7-11. it takes longer to gear up than to just drive. I saw the military discount deal at Disco's store, pretty sweet!!! thanks for the warm welcomes!:wave:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Hello fellas (and gals)! So I'm gonna start off by saying that im brand spankin' new to the bike thing. I figured I'm stationed in San Diego for another year, why the hell not enjoy the weather. SOooo... here i am. I just bought a 2004 600rr from a buddy at work, got my permit and waiting in line to take my brc class. I've been taking the bike out everyday to go for rides and man.. what a thrill. Was always into cars, but after riding the bike, cars feel so slow and unresponsive. I'm nowhere near an expert but, hey i dont stall anymore! haha. I consider myself a quick learner and i think i've picked it up fairly quick. Just wanted to say my hi's and hello's, so here it is. If anyone that lives anywhere near San Diego, lemme know! I'd love to learn from you guys.
are u stationed at MCAS MIRAMAR?

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
Welcome to the RR addiction

1 - 12 of 12 Posts