Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Ken. I just joined the forum because I bought a 600RR two months ago, and I am really enjoying the bike.

I know I will get flamed as a noobie rider on a 600RR, but trust me I have ridden before, and this is the first bike that I have actually owned. I borrow my friends YZR all the time in the past. Plus I'm not some puck kid either. I'm 32. So flame on if you want but don't judge a book by it's cover.

Here what I ride and drive.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been on the clubsi.com forum, and they are pretty brutal to noobies. I was afraid to join, but I like getting information about the bike, so I took a chance.

Thanks again
Ken

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Welcome Brutha...

Enjoy the bike and ride safe man. Vegas is a crazy place for traffic and such.
Say Hi to the ladies over at the Spearmint Rhino for me. I think I propossed to one of em, hahaha...

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
welcome ken. you won't get flamed at all unless you start shooting your mouth of like some other idiots on here do.

nice color on the RR!

·
Registered
56 Posts
hey Savethomas and Ken...i'm from vegas too. i live in summerlin as well. i've got an 05 600rr. we should ride some time.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Having lived in Vegas and rode a bike - be careful.

With that said I just had my baby ('04 RR) stolen a few weeks ago in LA and a friend was just telling me his brand new RR was stolen out of his garage in Vegas just 3wks after getting it! The thieve(s) broke open his garage door and cut a chain :O

Don't get run over and don't get jacked.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again for the warm welcomes everyone.

I'm sure you guys will understand my fear joining a forum as a noobie. But this forum seems really friendly. I always think, if I don't act like an a$$ in person why would I on the forums.

I hope to learn more about the bike, improve my riding skills, and meet new riders.

To the guys in Vegas, I would like to meet up with you guys one of these days. But since I'm still new on this bike, I'm not too comfortable in a group ride yet. I know my riding skills, but I have not really tested the bike out yet.

I have meet one guy through a friend of mine who has an R1. I know he would like to meet some riders here too. I hope you don't mind he is on an R1. He ripped his leg muscle so he is not riding for another month or two.

But one of these days in the near future we should meet up.

Again thanks for the warm welcome.

Ken

·
Registered
378 Posts
cbr_lv said:
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been on the clubsi.com forum, and they are pretty brutal to noobies. I was afraid to join, but I like getting information about the bike, so I took a chance.

Thanks again
Ken
lol thats the difference between cagers and Bikers. Even though i drive a cage i dont love it like i love my bike!

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

·
Registered
378 Posts
BH600 said:
Welcome to the forum!

Having lived in Vegas and rode a bike - be careful.

With that said I just had my baby ('04 RR) stolen a few weeks ago in LA and a friend was just telling me his brand new RR was stolen out of his garage in Vegas just 3wks after getting it! The thieve(s) broke open his garage door and cut a chain :O

Don't get run over and don't get jacked.
DAMMMMMMMMN! Thats some bad ass luck Sorry bro

1 - 20 of 24 Posts