Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
10,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Chad. I am a 22 year old who just graduated college. I have been riding dirt since I was 5, and got on my first street bike at 13. I have been addicted ever since. Bought my first bike at 18, after riding my cousins' SRAD GSXR for several years.

My first bike was a Ninja ZX6E model. After 3 years, and 2 transmission rebuilds later, I bought a 2000 CBR929RR. Loved that bike. I totalled that one out after only several months, special thanks to the tool that pulled out in front of me. Much appreciated.

I picked up a 04 RR last March as a birthday present to myself, and I couldn't be happier. Best handling bike I have ever ridden or owned. Since April 1 of this year, I have put on about 15000 miles, which isn't bad for a Michigan riding season.

Anyways, just wanted to stop in and say hi. Anyone in the Detroit, Flint, Bay City, Saginaw, Mid-Michigan Area? I do alot of riding in these areas, so just curious.

-Chad
:wave:

·
Premium Member
53,946 Posts
Welcome to the RR family of addicts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.