Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Hello & Thank You To All!

1K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  Exelon20 
#1 ·
Hello,

To all fellow members,, I would like to say Thank You--- to Wizard and the rest of you all (way to many to mention) for all of the extremely helpful and relevant information.

I am pleased to announce that yesterday 12/31/03, I finally took delivery of a brand new, fresh out of the crate RED RR--just to stick in the garage and tweek for the next 3 or so months. But after reading and gleening information from this site--I know which directions to take.

$8050.00 out the door and an extra 3 yr Warr jammed on me for $350, profit margin maker or not -- it was a good deal and 20% off on parts going forward (will see how long that lasts).

Anyway--Thanks to all. As 2004 unfolds, I am sure I will have questions and posts--

I visited another site that shall remain namless and was very dissapointed in it's caliber-

Here's to 600rr.net------ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

CHAZ :bounce:

See less See more
#7 ·
Congrats man! Good choice on the color! There aint nothing like that new bike smell huh?

Jay

#13 ·
I am overwhelmed by you all ---

Thank You Again -- To All of you

Please be very proud of your efforts here at this site--

Because it is "Top Flight"

I live outside of Detroit and would welcome contact from any local members

CHAZ "RR"

#17 ·
Its good to have you. RED, You shoulda picked Yellow. BUT its still an RR...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.