Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, 26 year old Paramedic who's interested in riding. Signed up for the MSF and its comming up soon. Just here to read the whats, if's, butt, don't, etc.

"search button" i know :)

·
Premium Member
12,223 Posts
Hey man welcome! good call to get on here before you buy! also DEF a good call on the MSF course ;) What year bike you lookn at? be sure to get all your gear (goes without saying) just curious , being a parametic have you seen some ugly accidents involving bikes?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the welcome

I actually have all my gear already and prepared. Dainese jacket, work boots that cover my ankles, gloves, and Shoei helmet. I'm looking into 07 bike, most preferably a CBR 600. THere's been couple motocycle incidents here and there so I know what I'm getting into but they were due to recklessness and extreme speeds. Safety always comes first with my job so I know my limits.

·
Registered
phoenix, RIP. team white, RIP. 1098S, sold. only a cage as transport for now.
2,147 Posts
welcome to the dot net. msf is a very good start. also look into taking the sportbike class. i had to take both due to military requirements, but the knowledge learned and gained was well worth it. and when you do finally get your bike, take it slow and easy. good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.