Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since our local board has taken a dive today I figured I would see if there were any other sites out there that would peak my interest.

It's nice to see such a large site dedicated to the 600rr. Mine is a black and silver '04 model that I love. It's my second bike - I had a ninja 250 to start with and I've had this bike for a little over a year now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a cute handle - are you arabic?

My friends get a kick out of calling me various names most of which my dad came up with as my mom is lebanese.

I am getting familiar with the site now - most of my friends have r1's and it's hard to get familiar with certain things when I worry they might be giving me the best advice for their bike - like with tires that I need to order.

·
Registered
223 Posts
yer home dude.

this site rocks and they're not kidding... you'll put your job in jeopardy with the frequency that you'll be checking out these forums.

The search function works extremely well and if you can't find your answer already covered there will be tons of peeps here to help you out.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Adrienne. Do you smoke your buddies on their R1s through the twisties?
Not at all - I'm still pretty green on this bike. I ditched the boyfriend that didn't want me riding in late October so I've only been on this bike since November.

The winter months didn't give me a good chance to get more experience. :(

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Adrienne said:
Not at all - I'm still pretty green on this bike. I ditched the boyfriend that didn't want me riding in late October so I've only been on this bike since November.

The winter months didn't give me a good chance to get more experience. :(
i'd love a girlfriend who rides...hmm

interested in 24yr old hispanic, short dark and handsome??? :icon_lol:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Uh oh, and so it starts...new girls been here for an hour and already getting hit on :p.
Anyway, welcome to the site glad to have you. Ride safe!

·
Registered
249 Posts
guys! leave the poor girl alone!!! jeez!!!!
hey adrienne! it's great to see another girl riding on the 600rr's. Not too many of us out there. Good call on ditching the boyfriend who doesn't want you to ride. Cuz REAL men can handle their women riding, right guys? hahaha anyway ride safe out there, enjoy the forum, cuz despite the leghumping, these guys are great.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
What good is a thread started by a girl without pics.....?

Is it OK to say that? PC and all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I'm sure I botched this upload but hopefully I'll get the pic to work.

I bought it with 5k miles on it. The previous owner had put on the aftermarket double bubble, the fmf and a few other little things (blinkers, ect).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts