Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think it is a good investment for 50 bucks? Its called a Service Manual right??? And why is it in the off road section while all the other street bikes are in the on road section???

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Go get the Honda service manual for the cbr600rr. Yes it's a damn good investment. You can do almost anything to your bike and it'll show u how in detail. That's if you have some kind of mechanical inclination. But yes. I wouls suggest getting one.

Yes there are creaps who download it for free, put it on a cd and suckers buy it for a few bucks. But you can't take it out to the bike with you and it's not as easy to thumb thru.

·
Registered
351 Posts
^ He is talking about the OEM Service Manual
helminc are the ones that make them
for 50.00bux that is not bad I ordered mine through the dealership and it was 60.00 but then again you may pay some shipping.
It is def. a good investment if you wanna work on your own bike. Alot of good stuff in it.

is this off helminc.com or.?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why is it in there off road section? I just dont want to order the wrong one and **** like that. The part number i got for mine was 61MEE02. anyone comform this?

·
Registered
351 Posts
open up your owners manual towards the back and you should have like an order form for it..under Authorized Manuals
I am looking at mine right now and for the 05 it is 31MEE620
so sounds close to it.
go to www.helminc.com and confirm it for the 03/04

ops: EDIT: THE NUMBER IS 61MEE02. I WAS LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE. THE OTHER # IS OWNER'S MANUAL
and Yes is is the same for 03-05
My Mistake

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I just bought the 2003-2005 CBR600RR Service Manual and it is great... Detailed pictures and step by step instructions. The item number is 61MEE02... www.helminc.com... derRRcbr was close but if you buy the item he put the number for you will buy the owners manual again... I don't think you want that.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all your help. I am going to order it tonight.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Just ordered mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts