Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
?okay well i got the cable out for the helmet it is long it has the helmet dangeling alot and stuff any advice? etc?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Use it if you like it I guess. I take my helmet inside with me wherever I go so I don't use it.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol wow i do wear it it is for the passanger when i get them

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Strap it down with a cargo net. Call me stupid but helmets aren't one size fits all. So how are yougoing to know if the helmet is going to fit properly on the person your are going to be giving the ride to? Do you even care?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
of course i care its my girl pciking her up and **** its ehr helmet

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ALLLLLLL rigthy then !

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Yeah, That Helmet Strap Sucks. Good Way To Scratch Up Your Bike.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i had the same situation arise this past weekend. girl calls- "i want to riiiiide" (the Bike... gees). She is 25 mins. away. Her helmet is at my house.. I thought about strapping the helmet down but after 10 minutes of being dumbfounded, I just grabbed my kickass NorthFace booksack that i used in college and just stuffed the helmet in there. It worked great as it has a strap that goes across the chest area. It didn't even bother me while riding.. Problem solved. :beer:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
LMFAO! NYGFYSB

I had the caps lock on...that's what happens when you capatalize everything.

·
Registered
492 Posts
BlueBlur said:
i think the strap is supposed to go through the chin bar...
your right, it goes through thechin loop

·
Registered
492 Posts
mabbottusmc said:

Yes, this is how it's supose to work. Tells u in your user manual too. But no one reads those.
Yeah right, when i got my bike i read that **** for a week sraight on the toilet

·
Registered
165 Posts
whoa. is that the same on an 05 bike? is there an extra piece in my tool kit i should be putting there? i don't have those hooks

edit: just checked my manual (pg 63). on the 05, you just hook around that big post

1 - 20 of 20 Posts