1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
damn she got lucky... that could have been sooooo much worse

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Such an old repost. She is on an R1. The guy supposedly told the police that she ran into him, luckily she had that video to prove the guy was an asshat.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
yeah thought i had seen this before. buy why the hell did that guy lock it up like that doesn't look like the cars in front of him weren't really stopping and he had plenty of room. looked like he pulled the e brake. damn cagers.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Yeah, WTF was that car doing?? There was nothing even around him!

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
sure hope there was a reckless drving charge....dude needs too lay off the halucenagens (can't spell)

K

·
0 Posts
Severe Repost, but there's a story behind that video. If you're interested in the story, go to http://www.smoothcurvesracing.com and browse her Home and forums. The info about the crash is under all the BS she puts on her main page. Her name is Dawn (screen Name Vyshtia) and is a track day instructor at a local track.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
She could've saved it and ducked behind the accord on the right, split lane...accident avoided...
She wasn't going THAT fast and she didn't even brake enough too make the rear come up.
She probably freaked when she saw the car come spinning around, "Oh sh*t".
She kept looking at the car instead of an exit to maneuver away.
Where's that thread for street techniques....
But still, very lucky she just took a hood ride and not get sandwiched between the bike+2 cars.

K

·
0 Posts
That's what i thought too, not enough brakes. Personally, i would have gone left, and not right. you could clearly see that there was nothing in front of the car that spun out, so it's a safe area. when a car locks like that, it's generally not going to change so it's easy to predict where it's going to end up. going right could have been an option as well. if she was worried about the traffic behind her, they could have (and easily DID) avoided the accident AND HER. that hummer that was behind her, stopped in good time.

but there are a hundred ways to pick apart an accident, isn't there.

·
Registered
393 Posts
cboo357 said:
i wish that girl would come help me if i ever go down so i can stare at her boobies...
i 4got about the crash when i starting looking at the boobs too lol...and skirts...if i ever go down i hope is not bad and i have fine ass women some to my rescue...!

·
Registered
475 Posts
cojolio said:
i 4got about the crash when i starting looking at the boobs too lol...and skirts...if i ever go down i hope is not bad and i have fine ass women some to my rescue...!
++++++++1 on that haha yeah but back to the accident i would have went to the left so much space and time to manuever over there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts