Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok yesterday I bought a brand new Arai helmet... I get home... i take the helmet out of the box (still in helmet bag)... My friend who saw me leave my door open... sneaks in and screams "MOOD!" scaring the living **** outta me as i smack my helmet into the corner of my counter... not even an hour old and there is a paint chip about a 16th of an inch big. How depressing. Is tthere a really good touch up paint that will match my helmet (Quantum 2 stellar red) so its less noticeable. Its just an eye sore. OR do you think the shop i got it from will let me return it... there closed right now so i cant call them up. This really sucks... need help thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dude, it wasn't your fault. You took it out of the bag and noticed the paint chip. You're not going to pay that much for a chipped helmet, right? Return it. That is of course assuming you don't have shop "loyalty"

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
MIGSRR said:
Dude, it wasn't your fault. You took it out of the bag and noticed the paint chip. You're not going to pay that much for a chipped helmet, right? Return it. That is of course assuming you don't have shop "loyalty"
And don't mind a little fraud...........

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
go out and get a matching nail polish. works like a charm.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I got my girl to paint my helmet with nail polish after she dropped it. Cant tell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts