Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKay so i took my bike out of winterization today and everything went fine. I had my battery on a battery tender since november so thats not a problem. Hooked everything up took it to this shop to get the Iwin tail light put on(But it failed brake light does not work the line was tested and the electrical light tester did not light up at port 3 but all the other ports lighted up just fine). Also installed Tripage FE very happy with that.
Now here is when the bike cut off. After I was riding, 2 Red lights on the gauge came on and my bike slowly just turned off. Then it turned back on and shut off as I was parking it. I started it up and it didn't start I heard a clicking noise coming from the right side. So i came out side and it started right up. I ran an errand then as I was coming down my street it just shut off again and two red lights popped on(I believe one of the lights said F1). So then I couldn't get it started and I had to push start my bike down the street got it in my driveway and into the garage. Can anyone diagnose this problem for me??? What is wrong with my bike??

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
07RR Two bros slip on exhaust K&N Air filter 4600 miles just recently took it out of winterization. Recently went to the shop just to get Tripage Adjustable FE installed.

Anyone out there know what the problem may be. Can someone help me out??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts