Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
It was a simple experiment that proved how gullible people really are and that if someone talks intelligent and acts like they know what they are taking about then people will automatically believe it.

The media is notorious for this. Make people believe what they want. Our President is pretty good at brain washing people too.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Your in the section titled "politics" and your expecting things not to be political? Lol

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your in the section titled "politics" and your expecting things not to be political? Lol
Yeah I don't know why I chose that section. It sounded good at the time but looking back, there's probably a better spot.
But I don't see how this video has to do with the president. Just shows that people can be convinced of anything because we've all become to lazy to do our own research and just listen and accept what we are spoon fed as long as it sounds decent and the person appears to be educated. Exhibit A: Hitler.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
131 Posts
If you watch the whole show they go on to talk about hybrids and how good for the environment they are

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
166 Posts
http://www.dhmo.org/

"Despite the known dangers of DHMO, it continues to be used daily by industry, government, and even in private homes across the U.S. and worldwide. Some of the well-known uses of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

by both the KKK and the NAACP during rallies and marches,"

·
Registered
381 Posts
For the ones that haven't completed high school, do your research on dhmo you'll learn some thing. And to the ones that have, really think about Dh Mo!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts